About This PDF
The assessments in this PDF are written to fully support implementation of the Measurement & Geometry and Statistics & Probability Achievement Standards for Year 2 outlined in the Australian Mathematics curriculum.
There are 36 assessment tests containing 20 questions with four-page test for the end of each term. Every Achievement Standard covered in this PDF is described in full with the relevant ACARA code shown in each section of the test.
The assessments can be used in a number of ways:
- Complete and assessment test each week for the while class by distributing the test to each student.
- Select a test to match your classroom style
- Work with a small group who require support by sharing the reading of the questions, asking for oral answers, and keenly observing students' progress.
- Ask invidivual students to complete a test with teacher/ teacher aide assistance.
- Primary - Lower
- Achievement Standards Assessment