About This PDF
The Exploring Maths series is designed to provide busy teachers with practical resources that are mathematically up-to-date, fun and easy to use. Each downloadable PDF resource contains a wealth of activities, blackline masters and assessment tasks for a whole life-time of teaching. These activities encourage your children to think mathematically by exploring, experimenting, being creative and taking risks. By asking questions and active discovery, children learn to enjoy using mathematics as part of their everyday lives.
Exploring Calculators includes:
- Three carefully sequenced units to develop skills with 5, 6 and 7 year old
- Over 60 activity-based, easy-to-use teaching ideas
- Over 60 blackline masters
- Useful activity cards for independent small group work
- An outcomes indicators record to help you record individual progress.
- In fact, almost everything you need to take full advantage of a calculator’s potential for mathematics in your classroom.
- Primary - Lower
- Exploring - Maths