About This PDF
This Geometry series provides teachers with a flexible supplementary resource in Geometry for students at the junior secondary level. The printable worksheets contain a range of graded activities that enable students to test, extend and practise their knowledge of geometry.
The worksheets also include definitions, worked examples and review pages. Selected answers have been provided to make marking of student work easy and time-efficient.
Use Instant Lessons to supplement your existing resources, to extend student capabilities, for revision purposes, or for class work when the regular teacher is absent.
- Geometric constructions
- Similar figures
- The enlargement transformation
- Similar triangles and reasoning
- Areas of similar figures
- Chord properties of circles
- Angle properties of circles
- Cyclic quadrilaterals
- Tangents to circles
- Intersecting chords and secants
- Circles and deductive reasoning
- Hexagon and octagon designs
- Secondary - Junior
- Instant Lessons