About This PDF
This downloadable PDF resource is part of a four-downloadable PDF resource series that provides self-contained practical Biology experiments for senior students. Each experiment contains step-by-step instructions, diagrams and safety issues.
They contain multiple parts that can be used as stand-alone experiments, or an extended experiment. There are also recommended websites and suggestions for teachers relating to assumed knowledge and experimental technique. Suggested answers and expected results have been provided where appropriate.
- Homeostatic control of temperature after exercise
- Phototropism and geotropism in plants Investigating reflex actions
- Sense receptors in the skin
- Orientation movements exhibited by planaria
- Social and aggressive behaviour in fish
- Modelling mitosis
- Modelling meiosis
- Antibiotic resistance in bacteria
- Human parasites
Each downloadable PDF resource in the Instant Lessons series is a collection of fresh and versatile worksheet activities which may be printed for student use. They are unique in providing the highest quality learning outcomes with instant usability.
- Secondary - Middle
- Secondary - Senior
- Instant Lessons