About This PDF
Targeting English Downloadable PDF Student resource for Middle Primary is a comprehensive, integrated scheme for exploring the many ways in which we use English. Find out how texts are put together, and then have fun writing your own. Discover the patterns in our language. Unravel the rules and conventions that people use when they write. This book is all about English, but as you read it, you’ll find this book is really about football, food, art, robots and even wildebeests!
This Student Resource contains:
• 12 great units that motivate students to read and explore.
• Each high-interest topic includes a variety of text samples.
• Full-colour, real-life texts that encourage students to read widely.
• Extensive treatment of fiction and nonfiction text types.
• Text study, comprehension strategies, structured writing practice, plus
grammar and usage activities in every unit.
• Prepare students for NAPLAN and other common tests.
- Primary - Middle
- Targeting English