About This PDF
WordFlyers is an Australian-made interactive online program where Years 7–10 students learn and practise vocabulary, spelling, punctuation, reading comprehension, writing and grammar skills. Students are encouraged to read all kinds of high-interest, real-world texts.
The motivational theme of the site is international travel. The more interactive learning activities students complete, the more places they can travel to.
This downloadable PDF resource includes:
- Information about the Year 10 content
- Explanation of the student learning experience in the online environment
- The educational rationale behind the learning process
- Four units of Year 10 lesson content
- Matrices showing content mapped to the Australian Curriculum
- Summary of Years 7, 8 and 9 content
- Explanation of the student rewards structure
- Secondary - Middle