About This PDF
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills. The 10 games in this downloadable pdf resource are self-contained and portable for students to play in small groups. Once you have made the games, they are ready to use at any time.
This downloadable pdf resource contains full-colour materials to construct 10 easy-to-make games. Each game also contains playing instructions, a reproducible student work sheet and skills’ development checklist.
Each game focuses on one of the following literacy skills:
- sequencing events
- recognition of letters
- matching initial sounds and pictures
- identifying beginning sounds in CVC words
- identifying medial sounds in CVC words
- identifying final sounds in CVC words
- rhyming words
- identifying the number of syllables in a word
- reading high frequency words
- Primary - Middle
- Blake's Learning Centres