About This PDF
The Exploring Maths series is designed to provide busy teachers with practical resources that are mathematically up-to-date, fun and easy to use. Each downloadable PDF resource contains a wealth of activities, blackline masters and assessment tasks for a whole life-time of teaching. These activities encourage your children to think mathematically by exploring, experimenting, being creative and taking risks. By asking questions and active discovery, children learn to enjoy using mathematics as part of their everyday lives.
Exploring 0 - 100 Operations includes:
- More than 60 activity-based, easy-to-use teaching ideas
- More than 50 activity-based, easy-to-use teaching ideas
- Three carefully sequenced units to develop addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills
- 50 blackline masters
- Useful activity cards for independent small group work
- Assessment “checkups” for each unit
- Number outcomes and indicators
- A sample weekly maths program
- A sample yearly maths overview
- In fact, everything you need to bring the numbers 0 - 100 alive in your classroom.
- Primary - Lower
- Exploring - Maths