About This PDF
The Exploring Maths series is designed to provide busy teachers with practical resources that are mathematically up-to-date, fun and easy to use. Each downloadable PDF resource contains a wealth of activities, blackline masters and assessment tasks for a whole life-time of teaching. These activities encourage your children to think mathematically by exploring, experimenting, being creative and taking risks. By asking questions and active discovery, children learn to enjoy using mathematics as part of their everyday lives.
Exploring 0 - 50 Numeration includes:
- More than 60 carefully sequenced maths activities
- 40 blackline masters
- 18 printable reference posters for class displays
- Assessment tasks and ideas
- Number outcomes and indicators
- A sample weekly maths program
- A yearly maths overview
- In fact, there is everything you need to bring the numbers 0 - 50 alive in your classroom.
- Primary - Lower
- Exploring - Maths