About This PDF
The Exploring Maths series is designed to provide busy teachers with practical resources that are mathematically up-to-date, fun and easy to use. Each downloadable PDF resource contains a wealth of activities, blackline masters and assessment tasks for a whole life-time of teaching. These activities encourage your children to think mathematically by exploring, experimenting, being creative and taking risks. By asking questions and active discovery, children learn to enjoy using mathematics as part of their everyday lives.
Exploring Money includes:
- Three carefully sequenced units to develop skills with coins and notes with 5, 6 and 7 year olds
- Over 30 activity-based, easy-to-use teaching ideas
- Useful activity cards for independent small group work
- An outcome indicators record to help you record individual progress.
- Over 50 blackline masters
- In fact, almost everything you need to explore money in your classroom.
- Primary - Lower
- Exploring - Maths