About This PDF
The Smart & Safe Work series has been developed to assist teachers to introduce and teach topics in careers, work education and life skills.
This flexible resource provides a comprehensive approach to teaching lessons about: dealing with a difficult customer, responsible use of phones and social media, and personality clash.
These resources will encourage classroom conversations about minimising risk in potentially unsafe situations, teach key facts and knowledge about community health and safety issues, and enable students to reflect upon what they have learnt and apply this understanding to new scenarios.
- Reinforce and extend movie content
- Editable in the Word format
- Help students brainstorm ideas
Further reading and lesson plans
- Background information about the topic
- Further reading and resource suggestions
Full movie scripts
- Revisit or revise movie content
- Create drama activities
- Assist teachers who are unfamiliar with the topic
- Make marking quick and easy
- Secondary - Middle
- Secondary - Senior
- PDHPE & Life Skills
- Smart & Safe