About This PDF
Sparklers are chapter books with great stories and wonderful illustrations. As a series they bridge the gap between reading schemes and traditional chapter books. The eight books in each set are carefully levelled so that students can progress without encountering any sudden increase in difficulty. Each set of Sparklers will help your students practise and improve their reading skills so that they will want to read more!
Sparklers - Orange - Teaching Guide is set 5 of the series, for fluent developing and extending level.
Sparklers Teaching Guide
This easy to use Teaching Guide will help you to get the most out of the Sparklers 5 set. The comprehensive range of activities reinforces essential reading skills and strategies in a variety of interesting ways.
The resources include:
- An overview of each story.
- Comprehensive guided reading discussion points.
- Four carefully structured blackline masters that integrate grammar , spelling and comprehension strategies.
- Extra activities that link to other key learning areas.
- A unit of work developed around Ali’s Top Secret Diary that can be used for assessment or as part of a student’s portfolio.
- Primary - Middle