About This PDF
This Junior Measurement series provides teachers with a flexible supplementary resource in Measurement for students at the junior secondary level.
This downloadable PDF resource focuses on volume and surface area of 3D shapes. The printable worksheets contain a range of activities that enable students to test, extend and practise their knowledge of measurement.
The worksheets also include definitions, formulas and review pages. Answers have been provided to make marking of student work easy and time-efficient.
- Volume of a right, rectangular and triangular prism
- Volume of a pyramid, cylinder and cone
- Volume of a sphere and hemisphere
- Surface areas of various prisms including a rectangular and triangular
- Surface area of a pyramid, cylinder and cone
- Surface area of a sphere and hemisphere
- Secondary - Junior
- ASSIGNMENTS in