About This PDF
This Junior Measurement series provides teachers with a flexible supplementary resource for students at the junior secondary level. This downloadable PDF resource focuses on the trigonometry of right-angled triangles.
The printable worksheets contain a range of activities that enable students to test, extend and practise their knowledge of measurement. The worksheets also include definitions, formulas and review pages. Answers have been provided to make marking of student work easy and time-efficient.
- Introduction to the tangent ratio
- Introduction to the sine ratio
- Introduction to the cosine ratio
- Finding the size of an angle: degrees and minutes; tangent, sine and cosine ratios
- Applications of trigonometry
- Angles of elevation and depression
and many more!
- Secondary - Junior
- ASSIGNMENTS in