About This PDF
This senior secondary Biology resource includes self-contained units of work that will refine students’ ability to read, describe, analyse, manipulate and interpret data. Students create diagrams, complete tables and form thoughtful written responses about topics such as water, the desalination process, crop yields, global warming and biodiversity.
Each unit follows a stepped process that will ensure that students develop appropriate science method skills. Extended answers have been included to assist with marking and to promote a complete understanding of the topic.
Use the Instant Lessons to supplement your existing resources, to extend student capabilities, for revision purposes, or for class work when the regular teacher is absent.
- Vaccination and the prevention of disease
- Global warming – possible impacts on the Pacific
- Invasive plants and their control
- Exogenesis and the origin of life on Earth
- The platypus – a case study Water quality
- Crocodiles – a case of arrested development?
- Chronic heart failure
- Australian megafauna
- Neurones and nerves
- Secondary - Senior
- Instant Lessons