About This PDF
Each downloadable PDF resource in the Instant Lessons series is a collection of fresh and versatile worksheet activities which may be printed for student use. They are unique in providing the highest quality learning outcomes with instant usability.
Every year, examiners, teachers and assessors in every State produce detailed reports on how students have coped with the various questions on their exams. And every year the same errors are made by students. This series is designed to assist senior students in areas that they have traditionally found difficult.
Questions focusing on the common errors in the context of the topic area in which they typically occur will help students avoid wasting valuable marks. Key labels mark important content, concepts and techniques:
- Things to know – Content that students should learn and be able to apply
- Hints – Helping students approach questions correctly
- Tricks – Giving short-cuts or easier ways to attack questions
- Slips – Providing opportunities to practise working carefully to avoid common error
- Traps – Providing the types of contexts in which students make common errors
- Organic chemistry
- Alkenes and alkynes
- Cyclic hydrocarbons
- Organic acids
- Amino acids
and many more!
- Secondary - Senior
- Maximising Exam Marks
- Instant Lessons