About This PDF
Every year, examiners, teachers and assessors in every state produce detailed reports on how students have coped with the various questions on their exams. And every year the same errors are made by students. Maximising Exam Marks in Senior Maths is a collection of printable worksheets which are designed to assist senior students in those areas that they have traditionally found difficult.
- Tricks and traps in arithmetic
- Tricks and traps in algebra
- Expanding and factorising
- Indices and logs
- Solving equations and inequations
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Growth and decay
- Functions of functions of functions of …
- Transformation of graphs
- Intervals and restricted graphs
and many more!
- Secondary - Senior
- Maximising Exam Marks
- Instant Lessons