About This PDF
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills. The 10 centres in this downloadable PDF resource are self-contained and portable, and students can work individually or in a group. Once you’ve made the centres, they are ready to use at any time.
This downloadable PDF resource contains full-colour materials to construct 10 easy-to-make centres. A Teacher Instructions page is included with each centre, as well as a Centre Checklist for recording students’ progress.
The centres contain:
- student directions/cover page
- task cards and/or mat(s)
- reproducible written practice sheets
- answer key
Each centre supports the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Year 1 by providing fun practice in key maths skills.
- sequencing numbers within 120
- knowing place values in two-digit numbers
- skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s
- solving simple subtraction and addition problems
- dividing shapes into two or four equal parts
- telling time to the hour and half hour
- Primary - Lower
- Blake's Learning Centres