About This PDF
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills. The 10 centres in this downloadable PDF resource are self-contained and portable, and students can work individually or in a group. Once you’ve made the centres, they are ready to use at any time.
This downloadable PDF resource contains full-colour materials to construct 10 easy-to-make centres. A Teacher Instructions page is included with each centre, as well as a Centre Checklist for recording students’ progress.
The centres contain:
- student directions/cover page
- task cards and/or mat(s)
- reproducible written practice sheets
- answer key
Each centre supports the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Year 3 by providing fun practice in key maths skills.
- knowing place values in four-digit numbers
- understanding a fraction as a part of a whole
- comparing and recognising equivalent fractions
- recalling 2, 3, 5 and 10 multiplication facts
- telling time to the nearest minute
- using graphs to show and interpret data
- Primary - Middle
- Blake's Learning Centres