About This PDF
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills. The 10 centres in this downloadable PDF resource are self-contained and portable, and students can work individually or in a group. Once you’ve made the centres, they are ready to use at any time.
This downloadable PDF resource contains full-colour materials to construct 10 easy-to-make centres. A Teacher Instructions page is included with each centre, as well as a Centre Checklist for recording students’ progress.
The centres contain:
- student directions/cover page
- task cards and/or mat(s)
- reproducible written practice sheets
- answer key
Each centre supports the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Year 6 by providing fun practice in key maths skills.
- identifying prime and composite numbers
- understanding percent as a fraction of 100
- dividing with decimal fractions
- using order of operations to solve multi-step equations
- ﬁnding the perimeters and areas of complex ﬁgures
- using graphs and plots to organise and display statistical data
- Primary - Upper
- Blake's Learning Centres