About This PDF
Blake’s Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills. The 10 centres in this downloadable PDF resource are self-contained and portable, and students can work individually or in a group. Once you’ve made the centres, they are ready to use at any time.
This downloadable PDF resource contains full-colour materials to construct 10 easy-to-make centres. A Teacher Instructions page is included with each centre, as well as a Centre Checklist for recording students’ progress.
The centres contain:
- student directions/cover page
- task cards and/or mat(s)
- reproducible written practice sheets
- answer key
Each centre supports the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Year 2 by providing fun practice in key maths skills.
- knowing place values in three-digit numbers
- skip counting by 5s, 10s and 100s to 1000
- using place value to add and subtract
- counting and ordering money using Australian coins
- telling time to the nearest 5 minutes in analogue and digital
- reading and using data on picture and column graphs
- Primary - Lower
- Blake's Learning Centres